Emotiva XSP-1 Gen2 balanced preamplifier
The XSP-1 Gen 2 combines a pure, all-analogue, audiophile topology with an advanced digital control system. This maintains the purity of the audio signal, while offering advanced features, resolution, and accuracy far surpassing traditional designs. The XSP-1 Gen 2 delivers an uncompromised listening experience in Reference Playback mode by totally avoiding single ended to balanced conversions from the signal path. Combined with instrumentation grade relays for input selection and high voltage, and a digitally-controlled analog resistor ladder network with 0.5dB per step resolution for volume, the XSP-1 Gen 2 maintains signal integrity and near perfect channel matching – even at very low listening levels.
The XSP-1 Gen 2 packs a long list of features that make it the ideal centerpiece for your high performance audio system. It includes analogue bass management for perfect integration with 2.1 or 2.2 systems, as well as a high current, load-invariant headphone amplifier, an external signal processor loop, trigger inputs and outputs, and a full-featured milled aluminum remote control. A large VFD display shows system status messages and provides visual confirmation of all actions and settings.
And unlike many other preamps these days, the XSP-1 includes a truly stunning and extremely quiet phono preamplifier with inputs for both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges (with user-selectable loading).
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Great performance and cosmetic match for XPA1 G2 monoblocks
- All-analogue, fully balanced, differential signal path with vanishingly low noise and distortion.
- 2 sets of balanced inputs, 4 sets of unbalanced inputs, one set of balanced main outputs, and one set of unbalanced main outputs.
- Support for both stereo subwoofers and a summed mono subwoofer.
- Audiophile quality, load invariant, high current headphone amplifier with independent level control and memory.
- High performance phono preamp that supports both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges, with user-configurable cartridge loading for moving coil cartridges.
- Full analogue bass management with independent, individually configurable, Linkwitz-Riley 12 dB/octave high-pass and low-pass filters for the mains and subs.
- Gold plated, solid brass machined RCA connectors and gold plated XLR connectors
- Trigger Input and Output
- IR input and output
- Dimensions (W x H x D)mm: 432 x 152 x 419 (includes feet and terminals)