Chord SPM 6000 MKII Mono Power Amplifier 750W
The Chord SPM 6000MkII Mono power amplifier has been designed with the same no compromise philosophy as the Chord Flagship Reference Amplifier the SPM 12000MkII. Following the styling of the SPM 12000MkII the SPM 6000MkII is the largest mono amplifier we have ever built with a performance that is truly spectacular. Standing 20cm tall and 66cm deep this amp delivers a performance comparable to the SPM 12000MkII. The secret to this level of musical performance and dynamic ability is the power supply.
|Manufacturer Link||Chord SPM 6000 MKII Mono Power Amplifier 750W|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
The SPM6000MkII uses three of our 5th generation 4kW power supply units run in a parallel configuration but working individually. Now in MkII form, numerous engineering refinements have been made to the SPM 60000 to increase its sonic performance, flexibility and lifespan. These include:
• A new front panel design.
• A new power-control and sequencing board.
• A new rear connector plate that allows for third-party power connectors and the use of new beautifully made, British-designed, heavy-duty, gold-plated, insulated speaker terminals.
• Refinements to the filter components of the subsequent amplifier stages, to insure greater high-speed performance whilst maintaining good overall stability.
• Internal upgrades including numerous circuit board and earthing changes. These were implemented to improve high-current power flow across the units and help extend the product's lifecycle.
• A reduction of the value of the emitter balancing resistors in the first long tail pair in the second intermediate stage of the amplifier. This allows for a faster overall response and improves the square signal performance of the very high frequencies of the amplifiers.