During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
ATC P2 Dual-Mono Power Amplifier
Generating twice the power of the P1, the award winning P2 drives the most challenging loudspeakers with ATC’s signature virtues of wide bandwidth and ultra-low distortion.
- 300W per channel
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers
|Manufacturer Link||ATC P2 Dual-Mono Power Amplifier|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent product compatibility
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty
“In terms of detail, the P2 struck gold once again. Instruments were lifelike and beautifully atmospheric, no matter whether a recording featured a soft solo acoustic ensemble or a grand orchestral bombardment.” Adam Smith, Hi-Fi News, March 2017.
Max Continuous Output Power: 300W (8Ω) Input Sensitivity :
2V rms (ref. 150W out) Input Impedance: 10kΩ/leg
Frequency Response: <2Hz – >400kHz (-3dB)
Signal to Noise Ratio: >110dB (DIN)
Crosstalk : >100dB
Dimensions (HxWxD): 141x448x337mm (5.6˝x17.6˝x13.3˝)
Weight: 30kg / 66lbs