Arcam SA10 Integrated Amplifier
Arcam SA10 Integrated Amplifier, directly replacing the award-winning A19 using a Class A/B amplifier, for its ultra-low distortion characeteristics.
The SA10 is highly versatile with Five analogue inputs (1x line/MM switchable) and three digital inputs (2x SPDIF and 1x optical). Also, the DAC (ESS Sabre 9016) is of high quality to ensure low jitter digital performance. The SA10, when driven by both channels, delivers 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
Controlling the SA10 could not be easier, it comes supplied with a remote control, that is backlit. But, the SA10 can also be controlled with the ARCAM’s IOS app, Musiclife or by RS232.
- Extremely efficient class A/B amplification
- 50W of power per channel
- 5 analogue inputs including phono
- 3 digital inputs
- 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9016K2M
- Full I/P control
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.003%
- Amplifier type: Class A/B
- Cont power (2 channels): 50W p/ch
- Cont power (1 channels): 90W p/ch
- THD + Noise: 0.003%
- Analog in: 5 (1 line/MM switchable)
- Digital in: 3 (2 SPDIF, 1 optical)
- DAC: ESS9016K2M
- Weight (net): 10.2kg
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|