During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Pro-Ject Pre Box S Pre-Amplifier
Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Premium Analogue Pre Amplifier features a compact build, three stereo line inputs, and motorised volume control ideal for integrating into hi-fi systems where space is at a premium.
With three stereo Line Level (2x RCA pair, 1x 3.5mm jack) inputs, the diminutive Pre Box S2 Analogue can accommodate three full-size source devices with ease. The stereo Pre Output allows for connection to a power amplifier (ideally the matching Amp Box S2), while the additional 3.5mm Fixed Output allows for onward connection to a subwoofer, or even an analogue headphone amplifier for private listening sessions.
Internally the advanced circuitry of the Pre Box S2 Digital ensures the electrical signal is handled with care and accuracy, achieving incredibly low harmonic distortion levels for a clean, pure, analogue audio performance. Housed within the improved aluminium/metal sandwich chassis, the overall build, convenience and performance of the Pre Box S2 Analogue is enviable for the price.
The Pre Box S2 Analogue has a 12V trigger output, so it can turn on connected devices - such as the Amp Box S2 or Switch Box S - for improved comfort and convenience. Power is provided by the included power supply, but you can upgrade your convenience further by switching to any 5V power bank.
- Advanced circuitry with premium components
- Neutral sound with superior low noise floor
- 3 Stereo line ins (1 mini-jack, 2 RCA pair)
- Stereo Pre-Out and mini-jack Fixed Output
- Motorised volume control
- SMD design for short signal paths
- Low output impedance for minimal loss with long cables
- Gold-plated connections
- Remote control for on/off, input select and volume adjust
- Trigger outputs for Amp Box and Switch Box
|Manufacturer Link||Pro-Ject Pre Box S Pre-Amplifier|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Freq response: 20Hz - 80kHz
- Noise floor: -105dB (A wtd)
- THD+N: 0.0005%
- Gain: 8.5dB
- Pre out: 1 x RCA
- Fixed output: 1 x 3.5mm
- Output voltage: 1V at 1kHz
- Line-level in: 2x RCA, 3.5mm
- Input impedance: 15kohms
- Trigger out: 2-pole 2.5mm coax jack
- Outboard power supply 5V/500mA DC
- Standby power consumption: < 1W
- Dimensions (WHD): 103 x 37 x 120mm
- Weight: 405g