Pro-Ject Power Box RS Uni-TT Power Supply
Pro-Ject Power Box RS Uni TT is a specially developed linear power supply for modern Pro-Ject Audio Systems turntables with a 15V DC input.
Designed to significantly enhance the motor performance, and therefore the end sound quality, this high end power supply upgrade brings a marked improvement to high-end turntables in the X-Line, RPM-Line and Signature-Line of Pro-Ject turntables.
Linear Power Supply
A linear power supply consists of a massive toroidal transformer with shielding between primary and secondary winding, which acts as an isolating transformer and avoids penetration of interferences from mains into the audio component.
The built-in transformer has a much higher power reserve compared to the standard power adapter. It has very low output impedance and in combination with large filtration capability it can easily manage all power needs. Sound staging, darkness of silent backgrounds and small detail resolution will improve strongly and contribute to a far better overall performance of each component.
Power RS UNI TT
The Power Box RS UNI TT consists of a massive toroidal transformer with shielding between the primary and secondary winding, which acts as an isolating transformer and avoids penetration of interference's from mains power into the audio component. The built-in transformer has a much higher power reserve compared to standard power adapters. It has very low output impedance and in combination with large filtration capability it can easily manage all power needs.
- Purest & cleanest power using non-switching power supply
- Soft start system avoids current in-rush in primary winding
- Audio type toroidal transformer
- Main isolating transformer with copper foil shielding
- Secondary voltage rectification with precise regulation
- High filtration capacity (10.000 µF for each output)
- Low ESR capacitors
- Low noise components with surge protection
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Input Voltage: AC 230V/50Hz
- IEC C15 Connector
- Filtration Capacity: 10.000 µF
- Output Voltage/Current: 15V / 2A
- Output Ripple Rejection: Better Than 75dB
- Dimensions: 201 x 72 x 195mm
- Weight: 4.8kg (Without PSU)