PlixiR Elite BDC Stack Melco
Our PLiXiR Elite Balanced External Linear Power Supply (LPS) kit for Melco N1A and N1A-2 improves the performance of the award winning Melco N1A digital music library.
|Manufacturer Link||PlixiR Elite BDC Stack Melco|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
Our PLiXiR Elite Balanced External Linear Power Supply (LPS) kit for Melco N1A and N1A-2 improves the performance of the award winning Melco N1A digital music library. Based on our flagship PLiXiR Elite Balanced DC power supply (6Amps Version) and a special converter kit, it enables the user to remove the original internal switch mode power supply and run the N1A or N1A-2 with our state of art balanced, 3 stage regulation Elite low noise linear power supply.
By removing the original internal switch mode power supply of the N1A/N1A-2 and using our PLiXiR Elite LPS kit for Melco N1A/N1A-2, noise level is lowered within the Melco. Mains AC noise, AC to DC rectification noise, SMPS switching noise, grounding noise and related issues within the Melco N1A/N1A-2 will all be eliminated. As a result, performance is drastically improved. More natural resolution and inner details of the music will be uncovered due the lower noise floor. Music will take a more relaxed and correct feel with improved transients, PRaT and removal of digitised sound. Whether you are using it as a music streamer via its USB port, or as a music library NAS via player Ethernet port to your streamer, you will reap the benefits of the external linear power supply. The performance of the upgraded N1A with the external linear power supply will be closer to the flagship N1ZH, but it will not top the N1ZH. Best of all the kit is designed to be completely installable and reversible by the user, with all features and function of the Melco N1A intact.
It consists of :
- Custom Elite 6 Amps balanced power supply with on/off control by Melco N1A / N1A-2 via a separate control socket.
- Melco will control the overall system power of the linear power supply; you do not need to off the linear power supply.
- Machined back plate with 2 special DC sockets (one for on/off control by N1A / N1A-2, one for DC power supply to N1A / N1A-2).
- OFC cable used for connection to internal connector of N1A / N1A-2
- Two cables to connect the external Elite BDC power supply to the converted N1A / N1A-2