During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Meridian 210 Streamer
The Meridian 210 Streamer is a high performance audio source which allows streaming services used on smartphones, tablets and other devices to be played on your audio system. Featuring both wired and dual-band Wi-Fi network connections, alongside Bluetooth® wireless technology, it offers great flexibility for installation and product location.
|Manufacturer Link||Meridian 210 Streamer|
|Hide price - show call for price||Yes|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
The Meridian 210 Streamer is a high-performance audio source which allows streaming services used on smartphones, tablets and other devices to be played on your audio system. It enables music accessed from high-quality streaming platforms to be integrated seamlessly with Meridian systems.
The 210 can be attached directly to a pair of DSP loudspeakers or it can be connected to any system with a SpeakerLink input. In all cases, volume and playback controls are synchronised between streaming apps and the Meridian system.
The 210 supports Bluetooth® wireless technology, Spotify Connect (where available), it is a Roon Ready device and it also supports acts as a DLNA/UPnP renderer.
- Devices can stream to the 210 via Bluetooth wireless technology or dual-band Wi-Fi and, by remembering the last eight Bluetooth devices used, the 210 allows users to enjoy their favourite music easily and without fuss.
- Supporting wired and WiFi network connections, the 210 offers great flexibility in regard to installation and product location.
- A free app supports all aspects of 210 configuration and provides a straightforward method for users to control their Meridian system.
- Featuring a built-in MQA decoder, the 210 fully supports Master Quality Authenticated encoded music playback, guaranteeing a studio master quality experience.
- Bidirectional integration between streaming apps and Meridian products, linking volume and playback controls, such as “Play”, “Stop/Pause” and “Skip” – making control functionality consistent and predictable whether it is carried out via the streaming app or on the Meridian system.
- Front panel indicators for Standby, Network, Spotify Connect, Bluetooth status, SpeakerLink In and MQA status.
- Pairing push-button on rear-panel for simple Bluetooth pairing of multiple devices..
- Sample rate and bit-depth up to 96kHz at 24bit.
- Audio decoding: AAC, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, Apple Lossless, OGG, Monkey’s, MQA Decoded and unfolded 24bit/96Khz digital audio output for rendering in loudspeaker.
- Acts as a DLNA/UPnP renderer and, if USB storage is connected to the 210, it can function as a DLNA/UPnP server
Meridian High Resolution [MHR] allows the secure movement of high resolution digital audio, without degradation or loss in quality.
Traditional audio systems often require large, expensive cables to maintain their performance. Meridian’s SpeakerLink uses an “Ethernet style” cable that delivers pristine digital sound and control down a single cable between Meridian components. The result is simple, unobtrusive, and cost-effective cables that are easy to install.
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is a revolutionary end-to-end technology that delivers master quality audio in a file that’s small enough to stream or download.
The 210 is housed in a half-width, 1U tall enclosure. It is comprised of an Aluminium case fitted with non-metallic panels to allow for WiFi functionality using two internal antennae. The 210 shares its form factor with some other Meridian 200 series products, such as the Meridian 218. An optional rack-shelf is available which can accommodate two of any such units
- Maintenance socket (mini-USB connector)
- Network socket for Ethernet connection (RJ45)
- 1 x co-ax digital aux output (RCA phono)
- 2 x SpeakerLink output (RJ45)
- 1 x SpeakerLink input (RJ45)
- USB input (USB-A connector)
- Power input (IEC “cloverleaf” connector)
- Front-panel indicator LEDs for Standby, Network, Spotify Connect, Bluetooth status, SpeakerLink and MQA
- Rear-panel indicator LED for power
- Rear-panel Bluetooth pairing button
- Height: 42mm [1.65in]
- Width: 204mm [8.0in]
- Depth: 150mm [5.91in] plus connectors
- Weight: 0.66kg (1.46lb)
- Height: 110mm [1.65in]
- Width: 270mm [10.6 in]
- Depth: 270mm [10.6in]
- High performance power supply: 100V ac 50/60 Hz | 110-120V ac 50/60Hz | 220-240V ac 50/60Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 12W