During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Martin Logan Motion 40i Floorstanding Speakers
The secret to Motion 40i's outstanding performance lies in its Folded Motion® tweeter, 5.5-inch aluminum cone midrange driver, dual 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofers with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. This double woofer design produces vibrant, accurate deep bass performance. Motion 40i delivers the classic broad soundstage of the Motion Series from a newly designed enclosure enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design, stiffened motor suspension, and low-mounted woofers to reduce an acoustically harmful phenomenon known as floor bounce. The speaker's enclosure sports a reinforced baffle and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Frequency Response: 40–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—300 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 80°
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 500 & 2,600 Hz
- Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 49 lbs. (22.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 42.5" x 7.6" x 12.8 " (107.9cm x 19.2cm x 32.6cm)