During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Klipsch Heritage Heresy IV Floorstanding Speakers
The latest Heresy floorstanding speakers crafted in beautiful wood veneer feature an all new rear port for more powerful bass and K-702 midrange for incredible detail and dynamics.
Klipsch Outstanding Quality
These speakers are beautifully crafted and are a shining example of the wonder of Klipsch's American craftmanship. 50 years of design results in an unparalleled build quality that can be seen throughout their product catalogue. The cabinets on the Hersey's are built to last by using the highest grade materials to ensure the best sound reproduction process.
Real Wood Veneer
Alongside the quality build of the Klipsch Heritage Heresy IV speakers, the exterior finish has also been beautifully done. Each pair of these speakers are grain-matched using real wood veneer made from the same timber to ensure the highest consistency between pairs. The four different wood finishes are meticulously perfected and ensure the most premium aesthetic is achieved.
All New K-702 midrange driver
Given its compact size, the Heresy IV are highly efficient. They are small in size but big in sound. Featuring a 3-way design that utilises a 12 inch woofer, horn-loaded midrange compression driver and tweeter. The new midrange driver features a polymide diaphragm for improved details and dynamics. Coupled to the K-704 Tractrix horn the midrange provides a wide coverage pattern and smooth frequency response.
The Klipsch Heritage Heresy IV Speakers now features a rear port - a first time for the Heresey series. This improves the low frequency response by almost 10hZ so that a floor filling bass can be achieved. The new Hersey V1 port utilises Tractrix geometry and custom made inner flares which minimise air turbulence and port noise. The result is a punchier and more powerful bass performance.
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix horn for a wide coverage pattern
- K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion
- All-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling
For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass
- Available in a high-quality Satin Black Ash, Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, or American Walnut wood veneer finish
- Frequency Response: (+/- 4 dB) 48-20k +/-4dB
- Sensitivity: 1 99dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling: (CONT/PEAK) 100W/400W
- Maximum SPL: 116dB Continuous
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms Compatible
- Crossover Frequency Hf: 4500Hz
- Mf: 850Hz
- High Frequency Driver: K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) - Titanium diaphragm
- compression driver
- Midrange: K-702 1.75” (4.45cm) polyimide diaphragm
- compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: K-28-E 12” (30.48cm) - Fiber-composite
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Height: 24.81” (63.01cm)
- Width: 15.5” (39.37cm)
- Depth: 13.25” (33.66cm)
- Weight: 45lbs (20.41kg)