During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Exposure 2010S2 DSD DAC
Exposure 2010S2 DSD Digital Analogue Converter
The Exposure 2010S2 DSD DAC is an affordable digital-to-analogue converter with excellent, engaging musicality and a surprisingly un-digital sound. The upgraded edition, available now, is able to handle single-rate DSD (DSD x64 or DSD 2.8mHz) through the USB input, as well as PCM support up to 24-bit / 192kHz. There are also three coaxial and two optical inputs, all capable of handling files up to 192kHz. The former are of the BNC variety, giving a better connection than the usual RCA type.
Further key features include:
• Multiple stages of regulation for SPDIF input receiver, USB input, clock oscillator, DAC and output stage for accurate output.
• Very clean master clock to SPDIF input receiver and USB input to ensure low jitter operation.
• Discrete filter and output stage for optimum performance (no op-amp ICs).
• Digital output can be switched ‘on’ or ‘off’ (and is re-timed) to reduce the jitter level as compared to SPDIF input. This function can also be used to convert USB input to SPDIF output.
• Headphone output.
• Remote control.
Available in either titanium or black, the 2010S2 DSD DAC features all-aluminium casework and Exposure’s trademark sleek, minimalist design.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Inputs: USB2 XMOS, coaxial (3), optical (2)
- Supported sample rates / bit depth: PCM 44.1kHz to 192kHz @ 24-bits, DSD over DOP x64 (2.8mHz) using XMOS solution
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.005% at 2V RMS @ 1kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: >110dB ref 2V RMS output @ 1kHz
- Channel separation: >60dB @ 20Hz – 20kHz
- Mains supply: 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power consumption: 20VA
- Dimensions: 90mm (h) x 440mm (w) x 310mm (d)
- Net weight (unpacked): 5kg
- Gross weight (packed): 7kg
- Warranty: 3 years