Emotiva XPA GEN3 fully modular amplifier platform
The XPA Gen3 modular power amplifier is comprised of a heavy-duty chassis, which houses the oversized power supply, and up to seven amplifier modules. The XPA Gen3 can be purchased with anywhere between two and seven amplifier modules installed, and additional amplifier modules may be installed as more channels of amplification are needed (up to a maximum of seven modules). The front panel display and protection system are designed to work with the maximum number of channels, and so need not be updated when the XPA Gen3 is expanded; on the rear panel, slots not occupied by amplifier modules will be covered with protective cover panels.
The new XPA Series utilises a high-current switch mode power supply. It’s capable of delivering over 3KW of continuous power with absolute reliability and extremely high efficiency. It shares the dynamic attributes of a classic transformer-based design with none of the downside. It’s lightweight, intelligent, and extremely powerful! All of the benefits of a classic Class AB design without the wasted heat, weight, and power of a conventional fixed rail design – Cool.
- A fully modular design using independent, fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B amplifier modules
- Wideband, low distortion amplifier design
- Optimised Soft-Switch Class H™ power supply topology
- Heavy steel 4RU chassis with milled aluminium faceplate
- Gold plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced inputs
- Remote trigger input and output
- Power Per Channel: All Channels Driven; THD <0.1% ; into 8 ohms:
Two: 300 watts RMS per channel
Three: 275 watts RMS per channel
Four: 260 watts RMS per channel
Five: 250 watts RMS per channel
Six: 225 watts RMS per channel
Seven: 200 watts RMS per channel
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 432 x 203 x 483 (including feet); 432 x 178 x 483 (without feet).
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|