Emotiva XPA-DR3 power amplifier
- 450 watts RMS into 8 Ohms, and 600 watts RMS into 4 Ohms, all three channels driven, with less than 0.1% THD.
- Modular, high-powered, fully-differential, low distortion amplifier design with traditional Class A/B output stages
- Optimised Soft-Switch Class H™ power supply topology delivers improved efficiency without compromising audio performance
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) offers all of the performance of a traditional linear power supply, with improved efficiency and reliability, and reduced overall weight
- Heavy steel 4RU chassis with milled aluminium faceplate
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced input for each channel, independently controlled by reliable metal toggle switches
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors provide a reliable connection with a wide variety of audio interconnects
- Gold plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields allow use of a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs
- Remote trigger input and output
- Designed, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A
- Full five-year warranty
The modular XPA-DR Series platform delivers Emotiva’s characteristic blend of audiophile design and performance at entry-level prices. DR Series’ XPA-DR1 mono, XPA-DR2 two-channel and XPA-DR3 three-channel models utilise up to three pairs of Differential Reference™ Amplifier Modules fed by a massively over-designed, fully regulated, 3 kW switch mode power supply within a heavy-duty chassis.
The XPA-DR3 is a high-powered three-channel audiophile power amplifier that offers the combination of detail and power than only a fully differential amplifier can provide. It features three Differential Reference™ Amplifier Module pairs and is the ideal choice to power the critical front three channels of a surround sound music or home theatre system.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|