Denon DCD-1600NE CD Player
Denon is one of the rare audio brands that continued to actively develop Hi-Fi components and accumulate, refine, and pass down Hi-Fi audio technologies. The DCD-1600NE focuses on achieving the essence of a disc player: ultra-high precision in reading discs and supplying high-quality audio signals to the amp.
To achieve this, the signal paths are as short as possible and the whole circuitry is minimized. The engineers also redesigned the disc drive mechanism brackets and the chassis to eliminate vibration, the great enemy of disc players, and achieve ultra-vibration-resistant performance.
The information on the disc is now read with impeccable accuracy and a clean, high-grade signal is supplied to the DCD-1600NE’s Advanced AL32 Processing Plus circuitry. Besides CD and Super Audio CD playback, the DCD features playback of audio recordings up to PCM192/24 or DSD5.6 recorded on a DVD R/RW for full flexibility and extended access to high resolution audio.
|Manufacturer Link||Denon DCD-1600NE CD Player|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Advanced AL32 Processing and Ultra Precision 192kHz/32bit D/A converter
- DAC Master Clock Circuit Design
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- Carefully designed construction, minimum signal paths and selected Hi-Fi parts
- Denon original drive mechanism with S.V.H. loader
- Playback of CD and Super Audio CD; DSD (2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz) files and PCM files up to 192 kHz / 24 bits recorded on DVD R/RW
- Seperated digital and analogue power supply
- Pure Direct Mode
- Available in Premium Silver and Black
- Digital recordings beautifully faithful to the original sound
- Jitter free audio reproduction
- Minimizes unwanted vibration
- Preserves audio signal purity
- Accurate pickup and decoding from all discs
- Extended disc support for modern high-res audio