Yamaha A-S3200 Flagship Integrated Stereo Amplifier
In the unyielding pursuit of innovation and musicality, Yamaha is proud to present its flagship integrated amplifier – the A-S3200. Meticulously designed from the ground up, the A-S3200 realizes the ambitions of the artist and establishes a new benchmark in high-fidelity audio.
- Fully balanced circuitry to deliver impressively low signal-to-noise ratio and improved channel separation
- Large toroidal transformer in the pursuit of pure musicality
- Mechanical Ground Concept maximizes rigidity and reduces unwanted vibration
- High-quality PPS capacitors for delivering an authentically musical sound
- Exquisite level meters visually present the dynamics and pulse of the music
- Obsessive, meticulous switch design
- Heavy-duty brass feet with spikes or scratch-resistant base
- Original speaker terminals cut from pure brass with highly secure connection
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
A large toroidal transformer has been used in the A-S3200 in the pursuit of pure musicality. With less flux leakage there is no negative impact on other sensitive audio circuits. Copper wire is directly drawn from the winded core, minimizing energy loss compared to other substitutes, allowing the full emotional energy in the music to be felt by the listener.
Acknowledged for their musical performance and use in high-end home audio products, high-quality capacitors were selected, delivering an authentically musical sound.
Following an intensive forging process, the PC-Triple C speaker wire has an inherently more linear structure, allowing for smoother signal transmission to more accurately present the original musical recording.
The phono amp is comprised of an MC head amp and an equalizer amp – each of which are discretely configured resulting in a rich sound with pronounced musicality when playing vinyl records with both MC and MM phono cartridges.