During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Sugden LS21 Floorstanding Loudspeaker
The LS21 is a tuned quarter wave design and uses a treble and mid/base driver ported through the plinth. The cabinet is compact but not compromised, being domestically acceptable at less than 1m tall and less than 23cm wide. The cabinets are manufactured by Sugden's in-house skilled cabinet maker. This includes all aspects of construction from machining to veneering. The recently installed joinery workshop runs harmoniously alongside their existing custom engineering shop.
Standard finishes are Cherry, Maple and Dark Walnut. Please contact us for custom finishes.
|Manufacturer Link||Sugden LS21 Floorstanding Loudspeaker|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Description: Two-way floor standing with integrated plinth
- Cabinet design: Tuned tapered quarter wave
- Cabinet construction: Glued and pressed locking mitre joints
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1 watt one metre
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency range: 25-20000Hz
- Power handling: 160 Watts
- Crossover point: 2000Hz
- HF drive unit: 28mm Ferro fluid cooled
- LF drive unit: 160mm Hybrid Magnet vented motor, cast basket, 54mm voice coil
- Terminals: Single wired large style gold plated multi way binding posts
- Internal wiring: Dual diameter OFC copper for HF and LF units
- Dimensions: 100 x 25 x 23cm (including spikes)
- Boxed weight: 25 kgs each
- Finishes (standard): Cherry, Walnut, Maple