Martin Logan Motion 15i Standmount Speakers
The high-performance Motion 15i bookshelf speaker features a Folded Motion® tweeter, a 5.25-inch aluminum cone woofer with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network to deliver refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity. Motion 15i delivers the classic broad soundstage of the Motion Series from a newly designed enclosure enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design and stiffened motor suspension. The speaker’s cabinet sports a reinforced baffle and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Frequency Response: 60–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—200 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 80°
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 5 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 2,700 Hz
- Inputs: Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 6.8" x 9.5 " (29cm x 17.3cm x 24cm)