Leak STEREO 130
Integrated Amplifier with DAC
|Manufacturer Link||Leak STEREO 130|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
When LEAK launched the iconic STEREO 30 in 1963, it swiftly became Britain’s favourite ‘step-up’ from the standard budget amplifiers of the time.
Now, in the year 2020, LEAK harnesses the latest technology to deliver an affordable integrated amplifier of the same philosophy, the STEREO 130 – fully equipped to meet the demands of modern music lovers, from vinyl records to digital streaming.
The LEAK STEREO 130 is high performance, high-fidelity integrated amplifier for the modern-day audio enthusiast. It is designed to be the perfect match to a wide variety of both analogue and digital sources, thanks to its diversity of inputs. It has a built-in Moving Magnet (MM) phono pre-amplifier which allows for direct connection to turntable record players. You can also stream music to the LEAK STEREO 130 from any Bluetooth device such as portable music players and smartphones via innovative built-in aptX and AAC codec. One can enjoy CD quality audio over the Bluetooth wireless connection.
To accommodate the modern-day music enthusiast fully, much effort has been made to ensure the LEAK STEREO 130 ’s digital circuitry delivers the level of quality one might expect of a high-performance standalone D/A converter, let alone an integrated amplifier solution.
Carefully designed in line with the LEAK ethos of performance, reliability and craftsmanship, the LEAK STEREO 130 matches contemporary performance with stand-out, classic LEAK styling.
Traditional audiophiles will recognise the assured quality in the high-quality, low-noise turntable input of the LEAK STEREO 130. Optimised for moving magnet cartridges, the JFET-based circuit offers precise RIAA equalisation in accordance with de facto industry standards for vinyl record playback.
The LEAK STEREO 130 uses a dedicated amplifier circuit with current-feedback technology for the headphones output. Equal in performance to standalone headphone amplifiers, beyond the price-class of this complete system, the design offers high-speed output signal transition thanks to a high slew rate. The result is a dynamic, detailed and engaging performance with all manner of headphone types.
Conversion Without Compromise:
Utilising the acclaimed ES9018 Sabre32 Reference chip with ESS Technology’s 32-bit HyperStream architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, the LEAK STEREO 130 offers ultra-low noise, high dynamic range of digital audio files with a sampling rate of up to 384kHz (PCM) and DSD256.
Direct And Tone Control:
The LEAK STEREO 130 incorporates LEAK ’s signature DIRECT switch to bypass steps in the analogue circuitry, for the purest signal path. In addition, the signature BASS and TREBLE tone controls allow for customisation of the amplifier output signal to suit your music medium and matched electronics or loudspeakers.
Music Enthusiast As Its Heart:
The LEAK STEREO 130 ’s all round performance is engaging, detailed and refined. Detail, timing and dynamics excel, regardless of source or medium. Designed for the modern-day music enthusiast with a nod to our heritage, the LEAK STEREO 130 does not discriminate when it comes to expression and enjoyment of your music reproduction.
- D/A Converter ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9018K2M
- Input Sampling Rates Optical, Coaxial: 44.1kHz~192kHz; USB: 44.1kHz~384kHz (PCM)/DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- Rated Output Power 2 x 45W (8ohm)/2x65W (4ohm)
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.005% (30W, 8ohm)
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
- Input Sensitivity 480mV (RCA AUX IN); 4.1mV (phono MM)
- Input Impedance 10Kohm (AUX) ; 47Kohm //100pF (phono MM)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (S/N) ≥108dB (A-weighted, ref.45W)
- Pre Output Level 4
- Pre Output Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) < 0.003%
- Pre Output Signal to Noise (S/N) >110dB (A-weighted)
- Bluetooth Version
- Profile A2DP
- Codec aptX (priority), SBC
- USB Input 1 x USB (B-type)
- Digital Audio Inputs 2 x Optical TOSlink ,1 x RCA COAX
- Digital Audio Outputs 1 x Optical TOSlink ,1 x RCA COAX
- Analog Inputs 2 x RCA (AUX1, AUX2) ,1 x RCA (phono MM)
- Analog Output 1 x RCA (PRE OUT)
- Power Requirement (Depends on your area) 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz 100-120V ~ 50/60Hz
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm) 302 x 118 x 270 (Metal) 326 x 146 x 276 (Wood)
- Carton Size W x H x D (mm) 475 x 248 x 450
- Net Weight 7.02kg (Silver）,8.30kg (Walnut)
- Gross Weight 9.30kg (Silver）10.60kg (Walnut)
- Finish Silver/Walnut