Audiolab Omnia Streaming Integrated Amplifier with CD Drive
*ETA to be confirmed* - Pre order now!
Audiolab Omnia streaming integrated amplifier with CD drive
The All Encompassing Audio Solution
Blurring the lines that generally diﬀerentiate hi-ﬁ and lifestyle, Omnia brings all of the pedigree that helps make audiolab electronics the connoisseur’s choice. Yet, indulgence in design, material aesthetics, and useability mean it has all of the functionality to make it a sleek, convenient and easy-to-use center-piece, for an uncompromising home audio system.
The audiolab Omnia maintains the award-winning, instantly recognisable, audiolab design cues. Unfussy yet striking in appearance, the curved, brushed aluminum chassis is ‘typical audiolab’ but evolved to suit the modern-day living environment. Omnia is attractive but discreet, oﬀering the perfect balance for living rooms and listening rooms alike.
In a world where music is more available than ever and sources more varied than ever, Omnia doesn’t discriminate. However you listen to your music, Omnia has got you covered. To sum it up, the audiolab Omnia is a cd player, integrated ampliﬁer, wireless streaming player, DAC, headphone ampliﬁer, and pre-amp – in one single unit!
High-Performance CD Drive
Extremely robust and reliable; the Omnia’s CD drive builds on the class-leading 6000CDT CD transport with a read-ahead digital buﬀer to reduce disc-reading failures. Such is the performance of this CD mechanism, Omnia is able to play scratched and damaged CDs that are unreadable by conventional mechanisms.
Connectivity Options for Traditional Audio Sources
Utilising high-quality analogue preamp circuitry, akin to the acclaimed audiolab 6000 series, coupled to line-level RCA inputs to connect analogue sources, the preamp circuitry is kept as simple as possible. Using high-quality components to maintain signal purity, with line input signals passing to a precision analogue volume stage, Omnia is an outstanding pre-amp, in its own right.
A dedicated MM phono input means a turntable can be directly connected to Omnia via a high-quality, low-noise, phono stage with precise RIAA equalisation. This phono stage is continue evolution on the award winning 6000 series – engineered to make the most of the music nestling within an LP’s grooves.
Networked Audio Playback
For networked audio playback, the audiolabOmnia is equipped with an ethernet port, lending itself to a wired connection and the wider bandwidth requirements of high-resolution digital audio.
For the most convenient access to wireless music playback, Omnia oﬀers Bluetooth connectivity with high-quality, low latency, with the Bluetooth aptX standard.
The 6000A Play’s Wi-Fi networking is powered by DTS Play-Fi: an app-controlled platform enabling high-quality, whole-home wireless audio, capable of streaming hi-res music up to 24-bit/192kHz and supported by a greater range of established audio brands than any other wireless platform.
USB DAC Section & More
The USB DAC section is based upon audiolab’s long-term partner, and multi-award-winning, pedigree. The new ESS9038 Q2M SABRE 32 Reference DAC performs D/A conversion, utilising ESS Technology’s 32-bit HypersStream II architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator to deliver ultra-low noise and high dynamic range.
No company knows more about making the most of this technically excellent, but challenging, DAC technology than audiolab; the universally acclaimed M-DAC was one of the ﬁrst home audio components to incorporate an ESS chip back in 2011, and the company has been honing its implementation ever since.
Via the USB DAC section, the audiolab Omnia also offers full decoding of MQA (Master Quality Authenticated). MQA is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording. The Omnia includes MQA decoder technology, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams – received via the USB input – at the original file’s full resolution and passes the signal through its DAC and preamp stages. MQA files are available via subscription to TIDAL’s ‘HiFi’ tier (among other sources).
Firmly planting itself as a very useable piece of high-tech equipment, the audiolab Omnia makes use of a colour TFT display, a simplified general user interface and a graphical integration with your music source and playback formats. The audiolab Omnia display also uses a brand new protocol for a real-time VU meter display, adding a touch of hi-fi finesse to the very functional, equally good looking, display interface.
Further to this, the audiolab Omnia is also Roon tested, thus opening up to the world of Roon. Roon’s fundamental goal is to provide a consistently stellar user experience. This goal doesn’t stop at the software… the experience extends all the way down to the audio playback hardware, regardless of manufacturer. As a Roon Tested partner, audiolab has provided equipment to Roon for testing with a variety of diﬀerent operating systems and computers and shared information about its design and capabilities. We have a direct relationship with Roon and in many cases, the Roon support team has our devices on hand, so you can conﬁdently choose to use audiolab hardware with Roon.
Roon transforms the experience of browsing music. Artist photos, credits, bios, reviews, lyrics, tour dates, and composers are located automatically, then interconnected by links to build a surfable, searchable digital magazine about your collection.
And Roon finds all the same links between your personal files and the millions of tracks available on TIDAL, so you can start with the music you know, then explore and discover new music from the world beyond your collection.
In addition to music browsing, Roon is a multi-room, multi-user networked audio platform built to the exacting standards of audiophiles. It offers features like bit-perfect playback, DSD and PCM upsampling, multichannel playback, and signal path display.
Roon plays to a number of different types of devices on your home network – Roon Ready, AirPlay, Sonos, Squeezebox, and Meridian – and can be controlled from Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
Like To Use Headphones
The Omnia incorporates a dedicated headphone amp with current-feedback circuitry. Its gain bandwidth and high slew rate ensure a dynamic, detailed and engaging performance with all manner of headphone types – more boxes ticked for this most all-in-one of all-in-one systems!
Connect With Zero Complexity
Powering your speakers is a doddle with zero complexity, in terms of conﬁguration. Simply connect your passive speakers to the audiolab Omnia and you have access to a world of audio sources with impeccable playback.
The discrete Class AB power amp stage delivers 50W per channel into 8 ohms, with a maximum current delivery of 9 Amps, into diﬃcult loads. The output stage of the discrete power amp circuits uses a CFB (Complementary Feedback) topology, ensuring superior linearity and excellent thermal stability, as the idle current is kept independent of the temperature of the output transistors. A substantial 200VA toroidal transformer, followed by 4×15,000uF reservoir capacity (60,000uF in total), helps the amp to maintain ﬁrm control of the music whilst enabling excellent dynamic range. More than just a class-leader, the Omnia is a class-beater in terms of ampliﬁer performance!
|Hide price - show call for price||Yes|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
Design Philosophy and Core Technology
- 2x50W (8ohm) / 2x75W (4ohm) Class AB
- ES9038Q2M 32-bit DAC
- 4.3" 800x480 large size full view IPS LCD
- Built in certiﬁed hardware MQA Full decoder (PC USB, Coax/Optical)
- CD playback compatible with CD, CD-R, CD-RW discs
- Support playing USB memory device (MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV)
- DTS Play-Fi technology (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Support the global popular steaming content (Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, KKBox, SiriusXM, Napster, Internet Radio, Deezer, iHeartRadio, PANDORA, Qobuz, Qmusic）
- Support Speakers Group
- Support Bluetooth 5.0(aptX/aptX LL) streaming
- Low Noise Moving Magnet Phono stage
- Dedicated Current-Feedback Headphone AMP
- Integrated / PRE-POWER / PRE only Modes
- Support android/iOS/Kindle Fire/Windows PC Control
- Support USB Upgrade
- 3 x Analogue, 1 x Phono (MM) , 1 x Power Ampliﬁer, 2 x SPDIF (Coax),
- 2 x SPDIF (Optical), 1 x DTS Play-Fi Streaming, 1xPC USB(USB B),
- 1xUSB HDD(USB A), 1 x Bluetooth(aptX/aptX LL), 1 x 12V Trigger
- 1 x PRE Ampliﬁer, 1 x Stereo Speaker, 1 x Headphone, 1 x 12V Trigger
- Sampling Frequency: Optical / Coaxial:44.1kHz ---192kHz / PC USB: 44.1kHz - 768kHz (PCM) / DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- Gain: +8dB (Line) / +47dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV (Line, Volume = 0dB) / 3.1mV (Phone MM, Volume=0dB)
- Input Impedance: 10K (Line) / 47K // 100pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0004% (1KHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)
- Output Voltage: 2.3V max. (Volume = 0dB)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >110dB (Line,A-weighted) / 76dB (Phono MM,A-weighted)
- D to A Converte: ES9038Q2M
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0006% (1KHz @ 0dBFS)
- Output level (0dBFS, 1KHz): 2.1Vrms
- Max. Sampling Frequency: Optical, Coaxial: 192KHz / Ethernet,Wi-Fi: 192KHz / USB A：48kHz / PC USB: PCM768kHz, DSD512
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (S/N): 114dB (A-weighted)
Power Ampliﬁer Section
- Gain: +29dB
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 50W (8 ohm, THD < 1%) / 2 x 75W (4 ohm, THD < 1%)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.003% (1kHz @ 40W / 8ohm)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N): 110dB (A - weighted)
- Max. Output Current: 9A
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.01% (1kHz, 50mW )
- Output Impedance: 2.35 ohm
- Load impedance: 20-600 ohm
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5W
- Net Weight: 9.1kg
- Gross Weight: 11kg
- Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D): 440 x156 x 327
- Carton Size (mm) (W x H x D): 540 x 412 x 210
- Finish: Black / Silver
- Power Requirements (depending on region): 220-240V ~ 50/ 60Hz / 100-120V ~ 50/ 60Hz
- Standard Accessories: Power Cord, Remote Control,User Manual, Antennas, etc.