Arcam FMJ P429 Four Channel Power Amplifier
A powerful and versatile 4-channel power amplifier delivering Arcam's impressive class G design, three operation modes and suitable for a variety of applications.
Arcam is highly experienced in designing amplifiers, the P429 takes advantage of Arcam's extensive experience and has only the best components, to give you many years of reliable music pleasure.
By employing a modern class G amplifier, a toroidal transformer power supply, a dampened chassis, complementary transistor output stages, with an exceptionally low amount of distortion and noise, means the P429 is highly capable of reproducing the details in music. With the P429 you will hear your music just as the artist originally intended, free from unwanted artefacts.
AV enthusiasts will love the ability to add matching class G amplification to their AVR390, AVR550 or AV850 for a full 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos setup. Hi-Fi Stereo fans will welcome the addition of the bridged operation mode,, which gives up to 270 watts of power per channel. Other features make setting up this amplifier to be very easy, such as IP and RS232 control, 12V In/Out triggers, and with individual channel trims they make the P429 the perfect choice for the installer.
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- 4-chan (20Hz–kHz): 4/8Ω, 125 / 90W
- 1-chan (1kHz): 4/8Ω, 180 / 110W
- Sensitivity 100W: 8Ω, 0.8V (variable 7V)
- SNR: (Awtd) ref 100W / 8Ω, 112dB
- 2-chan (20Hz–kHz): 8Ω, 270W
- 1-chan (1kHz): 8Ω, 320W
- THD: 8Ω at 1kHz 0.002%
- Sensitivity 300W: 8Ω, 0.6V (variable 5V)
- SNR: (Awtd) ref 100W / 8Ω, 110dB
- Input impedance 10kΩ
- Freq response: 20Hz–20kHz (±0.05dB)
- Supplied Accessories: Mains lead
- Mains: 110-120V/220-240V (50-60Hz)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1kW
- Dimensions (WDH): 433 x 425 x 105mm
- Weight: 14.4kg (net)