Acurus A2002 2-Channel Power Amplifier
The two-channel powerhouse in the Acurus A2000 series is the A2002. This amplifier provides the basis for a high-end stereo setup or a high-power 2-channel zone amplifier for a multi-room system rack.
Solid American engineering and construction guarantee long life and long performance of this phenomenal Class A/B amplifier.
- high-quality, high-value stereo amplification
- fully-discrete analog Class A/B amplifier design
- ideal companion for a high-performance 2-channel preamp or DAC
- great add-on for enhancing the stereo experience from a multichannel-AVR
- stand-alone or rack-mount capable with optional rack mount kit
- intelligent, flexible, 2-way ethernet-based control and status monitoring
- interfaces with 3rd party control drivers: Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI, Savant, URC
- THX Ultra2-certified
- made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
ElectricalPower output200W (8Ω),300W (4Ω), both channels drivenTHD< 0.03% (200W,8Ω),< 0.05% (300W, 4Ω)Current capability>18A (2.2Ω)Frequencyresponse20 –20kHz ±0.1dBTim/dim distortion<0.003%SNR106dB(A-wt.)Damping factor500, 8Ω @ 50HzInput sensitivity1W: 100mV, 200W: 1.42VInput impedance20kΩPower consumption23W(idle), 1200W (max), <1W (standby)ControlEthernet/RS-232Status and controlof standby/on, channel configuration12VStandby/on controlAudioInputs/OutputsAudio inGold-plated RCA (unbalanced) x 2LoudspeakeroutGold-plated60A 5-way binding posts x 2PhysicalProduct dimensions5” (12.7cm) x 17” (43.2cm) x 13.5” (34.3cm)Rack height3 RUProductweight29 lbs. (13.2kg)FinishBlack satin anodized, laser-etched logo, white rear panelCarton dimensions10” (25.4cm) x 22” (55.9cm) x 18” (45.7cm)